Dienstag, 15. Januar 2013

W7 Lava Flow

Hello my lovely readers!
Today I have a very simple yet pretty manicure to show you. A while ago I ordered three W7 Polishes from nailpolishdirect including Salt & Pepper, Mosaic and this one, Lava Flow. The three of them especially appealed to me as they had an "indie" feel to them and I have been lusting over various indie polishes that are sadly almost impossible to get in Germany. Application was easy but as with every glitter polish the removal was a real pain.

DSC_0462k

DSC_0462

4 Kommentare:

  1. Total schön! Ich glaube dir auf jeden Fall, dass der schlimm zu entfernen ist - sieht aber super aus.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. ach mensch...den hatte ich in der hand..wenn ich gewusst hätte das der doch so hübsch rüberkommt..hätte ich ihn mit :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ich dachte anfangs auch dass er mir nicht so gefallen würde aber aufgetragen ist er echt schön :)

      Löschen