Freitag, 7. Dezember 2012

Nikolaus Gifts

Hello!
I'm back (sort of). I have been really busy and on top of that caught the flu which prevented me from posting anything on here. But as it is now getting closer to christmas, I will not be lacking nail art ideas for the next few weeks :)
I wanted to show you what my lovely boyfriend gave me for "Nikolaus" on the 6th of December. These two delicious chocolate bars and 4 (!) nailpolishes. Not the colours I would usually go for but that makes it all the better.

DSC_0726

DSC_0728

The colours are Astor Fashion Studio "Acid Drop", "Cotton Candy", "Mint Candy" and a coral which doesn't have a name.

2 Kommentare:

  1. ohhh - wie süüss - total lieb von ihm

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. love the blue and pink one !! ENVY ... some boyfriends are better than others !!

    AntwortenLöschen