Sonntag, 18. November 2012

Stripes and Drips

First of all I want to say sorry for not posting for such a long time. School had me working from morning to evening and on top of that a few of my nails tore and I had to file them all down :( Now they look ugly and stubby and I wasn't really motivated to do anything with them.
Here I have the last nail art with "long" nails; Stripes with red drips.

DSC_0546

DSC_0573

I drew the drips and stripes on with a tiny brush and then put a few highlights onto the drips to make them look more plastic. Sorry for the bad lighting but it's getting dark so early here it's almost impossible to get a decent photo.

Polishes I used:
OPI - Thanks So Muchness
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
OPI - Lady in Black

3 Kommentare:

  1. TOLL!!! das sieht ja mal mega abgefahren aus!

    Hast eine Neue Leserin gewonnen, folge dir jetzt und freu mich auf mehr

    Ganz liebe Grüße
    http://www.facebook.com/frauhuegel

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ist ein toller Look, ich denke allerdings eher für Halloween geeignet als so für den Alltag ;-)
    Gefällt mir sehr!!!!!
    Liebste Grüße

    PS.: mach dir keinen Kopf darüber das deine Nägel so kurz sind, denn auch die kann man echt schick hinbekommen;-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. klasse.schaut toll aus!
    dein blog gefällt mir auch.ich folge dir nun und bin gespannt was noch so kommt :)

    AntwortenLöschen