Sonntag, 4. November 2012

Hearts, Drips and Crosses

Hello!
I dedicided I might as well post another picture from a few days ago since my folder of nail pictures has already got quite a lot in it. Here I tried to do some skittle nails with different patterns on every nail including a little black heartshaped rhinestone on my pinky.
I dabbed different colours onto my middle and pointer finger and coated them with China Glaze's Make a Spectacle. I absolutely love the effect it gives! It was the only polish from their halloween collection that caught my eye and it was definitely worth buying. On my thumb (which you can't properly see) I used my new W7 Salt&Pepper polish.

DSC_0142


DSC_0151


DSC_0152

Polishes I used:
Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
OPI - My Boyfriend Scales Walls
OPI - Lady in Black
OPI - Pink Friday
POP Nail Glam - Mint
W7 - Salt & Pepper

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen