Samstag, 3. November 2012

Hello

Even though I'm practically talking to myself right now I'm going to write a little something about myself.

I'm a 19 year old girl from the north of Germany who's favourite past-time is everything nail polish related! At a very young age I started being interrested in nail polish; I had everything from glitter to scented polishes but had yet to discover the joys of nail art. Nowadays I've learnt a lot about the possibilities of nail design and love painting mine or friend's nails.

Despite there being more important and (for some) more interresting topics to start a blog about, I decided I might aswell create a space to share my designs and get to know other polish "junkies" out there ;) I'm excited to see how this project turns out and if I find anybody willing to read me as I am far from perfect but who knows what will come!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen