Montag, 5. November 2012

OPI James Bond Living Daylights gradient

Hello!
Today I have one of OPI's Skyfall polishes to show you. It's "Living Daylights" which is a very unique glitter polish in my opinion. It has lots of even sized glitter hexograms in teal, salmon, silver and gold. I think it looks best with muted colours ans especially with a matte topcoat. I mattified this manicure after a few hours but forgot to take pictures.

DSC_0296

Polishes I used:
Essie - Sand Tropez
OPI - Living Daylights

By the way you can now Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 Kommentare:

  1. This glitter seems to be completely different compared to those we usually see/get. I really like your colour combination, it looks very precious!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Yes, that's what I thought too! I have nothing similar to this one yet.
    And thank you :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. cool gefällt mir gut:)
    http://beautynextfashion.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen